- Always carry a mobile phone
- Ride the trail type suited to your ability and the specification/quality of your bike
- Ride within your ability
- Ensure your bike is safe to ride and be prepared for all emergencies
- Always carry some sort of identification
- Always tell someone where you are going and when you will be back
- Reflective materials on your clothes or bike can save your life
- ALWAYS wear a helmet
- The weather determines general trail conditions. Make sure you have adequate clothing, food, drink and time to complete your trip safely. DON’T RELY ON OTHERS
- If you get into difficulty on the trail look out for the individually numbered waymarker posts.
- Report your location to the emergency services or to the Visitor Centre.
- Access to the Visitor Centre from the minor road (off the A525 Wrexham to Ruthin Road) is at Grid Reference SJ 240524.
- In case of emergency call 999. Nearest A&E Hospital facilities: Wrexham Maelor Hospital, LL13 7TD. Tel: 01978 291100.
Follow the Forest Cycle Code